A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of Renzapride in Women With Constipation-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (c-IBS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Renzapride (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alizyme
- 16 Feb 2010 Results published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 23 Apr 2008 Due to the limited efficacy of renzapride demonstrated in this trial further development of renzapride is being discontinued as reported by Alizyme.
- 22 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History