Phase I dose escalation study to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of BMS-582664 [brivanib] in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has changed from February 2008 to May 2008 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.