Eradication of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL) With Alemtuzumab: A Phase II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2014 Accrual to date is 112% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 10 Feb 2012 Actual end date (29 Feb 2008) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 10 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.