Randomized, multicentre, open clinical trial assessing the effectiveness and safety of simplification to atazanavir + ritonavir versus continuation of a stable antiretroviral regimen on lopinavir/ritonavir
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATAZIP
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Nov 2008 Status changed to completed according to results presented at the 9th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection.
- 09 Nov 2008 Results were presented at the 9th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection.
- 07 Feb 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History