A Phase 1, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD2171 [cediranib] and Selected Chemotherapy Regimens When Given in Combination to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from Jan 2010 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.