A Phase II, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of tgAAC09, an HIV Vaccine Containing Clade C Gag-PR-ΔRT DNA in an Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) Capsid, Administered Twice, at Three Dosage Levels and Two Dosing Intervals.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs TgAAC 09 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 16 May 2009 Targeted Genetics Corporation added as trial sponsor, additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2009 Actual end date (1 Dec 2007) added as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 28 Apr 2009 Actual initiation date (1 Oct 2005) added as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History