A six-week, randomized, double-blind, multicenter, fixed-flexible dose, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy and safety of oral ziprasidone in outpatients with bipolar I depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ziprasidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 539 to 536 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has changed from 1 Feb 2008 to 1 Jun 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.