A Phase 1 Study of MLN518 Given in Combination With Standard Induction Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Tandutinib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Millennium
- 08 Feb 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 12 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 09 Feb 2006 New trial record.