Randomised induction and post-induction therapy in adult patients (less than or equal to 60 years of age) with acute myelocytic leukaemia (AML) or refractory anaemia with excess of blasts (RAEB, RAEB-t) with IPSS score greater than or equal to 1.5.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amsacrine; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Event-free-survival' has not been met.
- 16 May 2009 Additional lead trial centres and lead trial investigator identified as reported by ISRCTN.
- 09 Feb 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History