An open label randomised controlled study in elderly subjects with previously untreated acute myelogenous leukaemia [acute myeloid leukaemia], comparing treatment groups randomised to receive daunorubicin and cytarabine or daunorubicin, cytarabine and PSC-833 [valspodar].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Valspodar
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 08 May 2012 Additional lead trial centers identified as reported by Netherlands Trial Register.
- 08 May 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by Netherlands Trial Register.
- 08 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (NTR360: Netherlands Trial Register).