The efficacy and safety of intra-articular injections with the TNF [tumour necrosis factor]-a antagonist infliximab in patients with chronic or recurrent arthritis of the knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified, additional trial location (Netherlands) identified as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 22 Sep 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register).
- 15 Jul 2009 Results were published in Arthritis and Rheumatism.