Efficacy of Aripiprazole in Combination With Lithium or Valproate in the Long-Term Maintenance Treatment of Bipolar I Disorder in Outpatients Partially Nonresponsive to Lithium or Valproate Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole; Lithium; Valproic acid
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2011 Trade name Abilify identified from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2011 According to ClinicalTrials.gov actual patients recruited 1270.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History