A Randomized Placebo Controlled Study of OSI-744 (Erlotinib HCl, Tarceva[TM]) in Patients With Incurable Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Failed Standard Therapy for Advanced or Metastatic Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OSI Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jan 2012 Pharmacogenetic analysis published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 16 Feb 2010 Cost effectiveness results published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
- 31 Jul 2009 Results have been reported at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History