An eight-week, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of one fixed 100 mg dose of saredutant in patients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Saredutant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 22 Dec 2008 Actual patient number (465) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2008 Actual end date changed from Aug 2006 to Dec 2006 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2006 New trial record.