An eight-week, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of one fixed 100 mg dose of saredutant in patients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Saredutant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (452) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2006 Status change