A 3-Year, Phase 3, Multicenter, Masked, Randomized, Sham-Controlled Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 700 µg and 350 µg Dexamethasone Posterior Segment Drug Delivery System (DEX PS DDS) Applicator System in the Treatment of Patients with Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEAD
- Sponsors Allergan
- 29 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (Percentage of Patients With a Best Corrected Visual Acuity Improvement of at least 15 Letters From Baseline in the Study Eye at 39 months), according to an Allergan media release.
- 29 Sep 2014 Results published in an Allergan media release.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History