PACT (Patient Preferences in Adjuvant Colorectal Cancer Therapy): a randomised crossover clinical trial comparing bolus fluorouracil/leucovorin [folinic acid] to capecitabine as treatment for moderate to high risk resected colorectal cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACT
- 29 Oct 2009 Additional trial identifier (1594) identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).
- 29 Oct 2009 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network)
- 29 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network, 1594).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History