A Phase II Trial of Combination Therapy With Arsenic Trioxide (Trisenox) and Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (Mylotarg) for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 May 2012 Actual patient number is 30 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.