A prospective open-label pilot trial of PS-341 (bortezomib; Velcade) for the therapy of symptomatic advanced myeloproliferative disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelofibrosis; Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2008, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.