A prospective, phase III, controlled, multicentre, randomised clinical trial comparing combination Gemcitabine and Capecitabine therapy with concurrent and sequential chemoimmunotherapy using a telomerase vaccine in locally advanced and metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tertomotide (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine; Sargramostim
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TeloVac
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to the article published in Lancet Oncology.
- 30 May 2014 Predictive biomarker analysis presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History