A double-blind, randomized, controlled trial of rifaximin compared to vancomycin for the treatment of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea (CDAD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch Health Companies; Salix Pharmaceuticals; Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 13 Jul 2018 According to a Bausch Health Companies media release, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International changed its name to Bausch Health Companies.
- 19 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response' has not been met.
- 14 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History