Phase II pivotal trial of valproic acid [Savicol] for the treatment of colorectal polyps in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Valproic acid (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Familial adenomatous polyposis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TopoTarget
- 02 Apr 2008 Results are expected in 2008.
- 27 Dec 2007 Status change
- 19 Dec 2007 46 patients have been enrolled and 26 patients have completed 6 months treatment. In addition, 13 patients have completed 6 months treatment in the extension phase.