A Phase II Study of a Second Generation Clusterin Antisense Oligonucleotide (OGX-011) in Combination With Docetaxel in Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Custirsen (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2008 Interim results data have been reported, according to a Sonus Pharmaceuticals media release.