A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of ISIS 301012 [mipomersen sodium] as Add-on Therapy in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mipomersen (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 15 May 2010 Results published in The American journal of cardiology.
- 25 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2007 Drug named changed from ISIS 301012 to mipomersen sodium (INN).