A Phase 2, Open-label Trial of the Safety and Biological Effect of Subcutaneous IRX-2 (With Cyclophosphamide, Indomethacin, and Zinc) in Patients With Resectable Cancer of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Indometacin (Primary) ; IRX 2 (Primary) ; Omeprazole (Primary) ; Zinc (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics; IRX Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in an IRX Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to an IRX Therapeutics media release, results from the study have been presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Congress 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History