A Phase 2, Open-label Trial of the Safety and Biological Effect of Subcutaneous IRX-2 (With Cyclophosphamide, Indomethacin, and Zinc) in Patients With Resectable Cancer of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Indometacin (Primary) ; IRX 2 (Primary) ; Omeprazole (Primary) ; Zinc (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors IRX Therapeutics
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in an IRX Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to an IRX Therapeutics media release, results from the study have been presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Congress 2017.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to an IRX Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Congress 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History