Systemic Therapy in Advancing or Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Evaluation of Drug Efficacy (STAMPEDE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Antiandrogens (Primary) ; Celecoxib (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Estradiol (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAMPEDE
- 23 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 8100 to 11200.
- 26 Feb 2018 Results (n=566; data cut-off date: 10 Feb 2017) of randomized comparative analysis of two new treatment standards for hormone-naive prostate cancer (standard of care+abiraterone acetate with prednisolone vs standard of care + docetaxel with prednisolone) published in the Annals of Oncology Journal.
- 10 Feb 2018 Results assessing impact of docetaxel on health related quality of life (HRQoL), resource use and cost-effectiveness for men treated in the STAMPEDE trial, were presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History