A Phase II Study of Weekly Versus Every 2-week Versus Every 3-week Administration of ABI-007 (Abraxane) in Combination With Bevacizumab in Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 19 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2009 Interim results presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2009).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History