A 52 week double blind randomized controlled trial comparing the effect of rosiglitazone versus placebo on the prevention of progression of atherosclerosis in high risk patients without diabetes.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBENS
- 24 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register; NTR307)
- 17 Dec 2008 Status changed from not stated to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 20 Feb 2006 New trial record.