Treatment of early aggressive rheumatoid arthritis (TEAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Sulfasalazine (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEAR
- 25 Nov 2015 Results (assessing long term changes in cholesterol levels) published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology (n = 416).
- 28 May 2011 Results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Jun 2010 Results were presented at the 11th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History