Treatment Of Newly Diagnosed Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia With Intensified Post Remission Therapy Containing PEG-Asparaginase [pegaspargase].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Teniposide; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Planned end date added to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.