A Phase II, Randomized, Active Controlled, Open Label Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Tolerability of TMC125 in HIV-1 Infected Subjects, Who Are PI-naive and With Documented Genotypic Evidence of NNRTI Resistance From Previous NNRTI Use.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine; HIV protease inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2008 Results published in HIV Medicine, according to 1129114.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History