A phase 2b, randomized, multicenter, active-controlled, open-label study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Albuferon (recombinant human albumin-interferon alfa fusion protein) in combination with ribavirin in interferon alfa naive subjects with chronic hepatitis C genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Albinterferon alfa 2B (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 27 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2008 Results were reported at the Digestive Disease Week 2008.
- 06 Nov 2007 Quality-of-life results at 12 and 24 weeks presented at AASLD 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History