A Multicenter, Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Bevacizumab in Combination With Chemotherapy Regimens in Subjects With Previously Untreated Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIBBON-1
- Sponsors Genentech
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 26 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History