A Phase III Trial of Irinotecan / 5-FU / Leucovorin or Oxaliplatin / 5-FU/ Leucovorin With Bevacizumab, or Cetuximab (C225), or With the Combination of Bevacizumab and Cetuximab for Patients With Untreated Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Colon or Rectum
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Alliance
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of causal modeling to identify network drivers of metastatic colorectal cancer using 78 baseline clinical and demographic variables for 947 patients with wild-type KRAS tumors, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from CheckMate 142, RECOURSE, and CALGB/SWOG 80405, were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of statistical modeling (n=1904) assessing influential factors in metastatic colorectal cancer dependent on primary tumor side, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.