A phase II study of adjuvant chemoradiation with weekly oxaliplatin in patients with high risk resected squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck region
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to slow accrual.
- 11 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.