A multicenter, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, multiple ascending dose, safety, tolerability, and amyloid-imaging positron emission tomography (PET) trial of AAB 001 (ELN115727) [bapineuzumab] in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease (AD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bapineuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Elan Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jul 2010 Results from a substudy measuring cerebrospinal fluid tau proteins presented at the International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders in July 2010 (Abstract O3-05-01), according to a Intellect Neurosciences media release.
- 10 Jul 2010 Substudy results and pooled analysis of substudies presented at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders.
- 01 Apr 2010 Results published in Lancet Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History