An Exploratory, Open-Label Study to Assess the Effects of AZD2171 [cediranib] on Tumors and Biomarkers in Patients With Previously Untreated or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) or Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Head and Neck Cancer (HNC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib; Gefitinib
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from Apr 2009 to Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.