A multi-center, double-blind, randomized study comparing the combined use of interferon beta-1a and glatiramer acetate to either agent alone in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (CombiRx).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CombiRx; MS-CombiRx
- 12 Oct 2018 Results assessing baseline cerebellar volume as predictor of disability in MS (n=838) presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 23 Mar 2013 Results after a mean time on study of 3.9 years presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 23 Mar 2013 Interim (4-year) results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.