Post Marketing Non-interventional Surveillance Pharmacoepidemiology Study (PMSS) to Evaluate Long-term Safety, Tolerability and Compliance in Administration of Xyrem (Sodium Oxybate) Oral Solution in Patients Who Receive Treatment With This Medication in Regular Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium oxybate (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Aug 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 750 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.