A randomized controlled trial comparing safety and efficacy of carboplatin and paclitaxel plus or minus sorafenib (BAY 43-9006) in chemonaive patients with stage IIIB-IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESCAPE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 22 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry).
- 08 Mar 2010 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 08 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint 'Overall survival duration' has not been met according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History