A Phase II, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of NBI-56418 in Subjects With Endometriosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Medroxyprogesterone
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PETAL
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 20 Feb 2012 Abbott as trial company, lead trial centre and lead trial investigator (Williams L) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2009 Efficacy and tolerability results reported at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- 06 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History