A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Effect of Treatment With Topically Administered Oxybutynin Gel in Patients With Urinary Frequency, and Urge and Mixed Urinary Incontinence With a Predominance of Urge Incontinence Episodes With an Open-Label Extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin (Primary)
- Indications Mixed incontinence; Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 24 May 2012 Results presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 09 Dec 2011 Oxybutynin transdermal gel was approved by the US FDA for the treatment of overactive bladder based on the results from this trial, according to an Antares media release.
- 18 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History