A phase I trial of PSA-activated PSA-PAH1 [PRX 302; PORxin; Protox Therapeutics] therapy for locally recurrent prostate cancer without metastases after primary radiation therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Topsalysin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2008 Results will be presented on 14 February at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Genitourinary Cancer Symposium, held in San Francisco, California, USA.