An Open-Label, Phase II Trial Of 250 mg ZD1839 (IRESSA) In Prostate Cancer Patients With Early Biochemical Failure Post Prostatectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 May 2009 Planned end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.