Phase 3, randomized, investigator-blind, multi-center study to evaluate efficacy and safety of intravenous iclaprim versus linezolid in complicated skin and skin structure infections. (ASSIST-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Iclaprim (Primary) ; Linezolid
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSIST-2
- Sponsors Evolva Holding SA
- 26 Oct 2008 Results were presented at the 48th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 46th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America, according to a Arpida media release.
- 01 Sep 2008 Data from this trial used to support a New Drug Submission to the Therapeutic Products Directorate of Health Canada, according to an Arpida media release.
- 21 Aug 2008 Data from this trial is included in the Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) for iclaprim, according to a Arpida media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History