Randomised Placebo-controlled Phase II Trial of Preoperative Therapy With Gefitinib (Iressa/ZD1839) and Epirubicin-Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Primary Operable (T2-T3) Oestrogen Receptor Negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Gefitinib
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NICE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Jul 2011 Results of an analysis investigating estrogen receptor expression published in Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.
- 16 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 May 2007 Primary endpoint 'Complete-pathological-response-rate' has not been met.