A Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicentre Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Tolerability of 250mg of Faslodex (Long Acting ICI 182,780) With 20mg of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) in Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Menopause
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Jan 2016 Results of a biomarker study in patients from this trial (n=2) and another pahse III trial (n=30) published in the International Journal of Cancer.
- 04 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Jun 2007 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.