A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Multicentre, Phase II Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Fulvestrant (FASLODEX) 500 mg With Anastrozole (ARIMIDEX) 1 mg as First Line Hormonal Treatment for Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRST
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2017 Results of FALCON, FIRST and CONFIRM studies comparing treatment effect of Fulvestrant vs comparators in post-menopausal patients, presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History