A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Multicentre, Phase II Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Fulvestrant (FASLODEX) 500 mg With Anastrozole (ARIMIDEX) 1 mg as First Line Hormonal Treatment for Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRST
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Nov 2018 Results assessing the effectiveness and cost of fulvestrant versus anastrozole from FIRST and FALCON trials, presented at the 21st Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 09 Dec 2017 Results of FALCON, FIRST and CONFIRM studies comparing treatment effect of Fulvestrant vs comparators in post-menopausal patients, presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History